- Download this app from Microsoft Store for Windows 10 Mobile, Windows Phone 8.1, Windows Phone 8. See screenshots, read the latest customer reviews, and compare ratings for PhotoMix.
- Polish up any project and make your vision a reality with student pricing on the Creative Cloud All Apps plan, which gives you 20+ cutting-edge creative tools for desktop, mobile, and web — plus 100GB of cloud storage. Get all the apps for the price of a single app. US$19.99/mo. US$52.99/mo For.
Adobe Photoshop Mix comes from the same producer of the original Photoshop software, which is the industry standard for photo editing software. This app is able to merge two images into a single amazing photo, and it does a whole host of other things as well. Adobe has continued to be one of the most respected names in the field of digital design and graphic communications, and this app brings that tradition full-circle.
Download Adobe Photoshop Mix - Cut out, combine, create and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Create anything you can imagine, anywhere you are. Use the official Adobe Photoshop Mix app to easily create and share professional multilayered images and designs in minutes.
Just like all the other incredible Adobe products, Adobe Photoshop Mix has a highly intuitive interface that easily lets users access the most basic functionality. Not only that, but the app includes some of the most useful features that any photo editing software could include.
Using this app is quite simple. First, the user must select two photos to merge. One photo will be the background, and the second image will be superimposed above the first. Using the touchscreen interface on the Android device, users then select the portions of the superimposed image that they wish to keep, and the remainder of the image is cropped away automatically.
There is no doubt that this photo merge feature will be one of the most useful for this app, but it has a ton of other functions as well. Users can adjust the contrast, exposure, brightness, and many other features of each image. Filters can also be employed to bring about specific themes.
Using Adobe Photoshop Mix is free if you have an Adobe account, which is also free. Users who don't have an Adobe account should definitely consider creating one simply so this free photo editor will be available to them.
- Easy-to-use interface
- Multiple features
- Totally free
- Must have Adobe account to use
- Cropping sometimes fails on odd edges
Use Adobe Photoshop Mix to combine the power of Adobe Photoshop software with the convenience of mobile for a creative, easy-to-use photo editing experience on your iPad, iPad Pro, iPhone, Android device, or Chromebook. The ability to cut out images, mix them, and edit images non-destructively means your original photo stays untouched. Additionally, the Creative Cloud-connected workflows in Mix open up limitless creative possibilities.
Adobe Photoshop Touch was originally created to provide a subset of Photoshop tools within a self-contained but limited application. Photoshop Mix is solely focused on remixing images. It extends its capabilities through the Adobe Creative SDK cloud services and integration with applications like Photoshop CC and Lightroom CC to take your creativity further.
Built using the Creative SDK, Mix delivers features and functionality to mobile devices, previously only available in our professional desktop products, in an easy-to-use app that's as much about connectivity as it is about editing.
Photoshop Mix is available on your iPad, iPad Pro, iPhone, Android device or Chromebook as a free download through the iTunes and Google Play app stores.
For iOS, Photoshop Mix is currently available in: English, French, German, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Swedish, Turkish, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Norwegian, and Czech.
For Android, the app is available in: English, French, German, and Japanese.
Visit the Photoshop Mix page on the iTunes App Store or Google Play for the most up-to-date system requirements.
With CreativeSync, you can seamlessly move between multiple apps on your mobile device in one workflow.
In Photoshop Mix, you can seamlessly move work to and from the new Photoshop Fix app, Lightroom for mobile, Comp, and Sketch. Mix is also compatible with Adobe Spark Video and Adobe Spark Page.
To learn more about Photoshop Mix, visit the Adobe Photoshop Mix product page.
View a tutorial to get started or visit the support forum.
Watch a comprehensive tutorial on how to Get started with Photoshop Mix.
Adobe Photoshop Mix For Mac Free
Tap the + icon at the left side of the screen. You can either take a picture using the camera, or select an existing image from the Camera Roll, Creative Cloud, Lightroom, and more.
The main function of Photoshop Mix is to cut out and combine photos. However, the Adjustments menu provides a set of features that you would commonly expect in an editing app.
- Open or add a picture in Photoshop Mix.
- Tap Adjust. The Adjust toolbar displays.
- Tap Auto Fix to apply the best adjustments.
- You can also select an adjustment mode such as Exposure, Contrast, Clarity or Saturation. Swipe sideways to adjust the degree.
- Accept the changes.
Adobe Photoshop Mix contains several pre-defined filters called Looks. Apply a look to a complete picture, a layer, or even apply a Selective Look to a portion of one photo. Here’s how to apple a general Look:
- Tap Looks.
- Tap to select and preview a look.
- Tap Accept to apply the look.
Adobe Photoshop Mix contains several pre-defined filters called Looks. You can apply a look to a complete picture, or a part of the picture. To apply a look to a part of the picture or layer, do the following:
- Select a layer and tap Looks.
- Tap to choose and preview a look.
- Tap a selection tool and paint over an area of the picture or layer. The Look is applied to the selected area.
- Tap Accept to apply the look.
You can cut out parts of a picture to isolate the parts that you need. For example, you may want to isolate the object from the background.
- Select a picture or layer.
- Tap Cut Out.
- Use the selection tools to select the area to isolate or cut out. The rest of the picture is masked.
- Accept the changes to cut out the object.
- Open a picture or composition.
- Tap Crop.
- Select a crop type, and then drag the crop handles.
- Tap Accept.
Photoshop Mix provides access to Content-Aware Fill, powered by Creative Cloud. You can use Content-Aware Fill to remove unwanted objects from a picture. When you use this feature, the picture is uploaded to Creative Cloud, processed, and the result is returned to your device.
- Open a picture and tap More Edits and then tap Content-Aware Fill.
- Use a selection tool to select the unwanted object or area.
- Tap Fill.
The picture is uploaded to Creative Cloud and the result is displayed.
Sometimes the camera does shake while the picture was taken, and it may not be an option to retake the picture. Shake Reduction, powered by Creative Cloud can help reduce the blur caused by camera shaking.
- Open a picture, tap More Edits, and then tap Shake Reduction. The asset us uploaded to Creative Cloud.
- Choose a rendition and tap Accept.
Objects may not appear upright in a picture due to perspective distortion. Upright, powered by Creative Cloud, removes the distortions due to perspective or camera lenses.
- Open a picture, tap More Edits, and then tap Upright. The asset us uploaded to Creative Cloud.
- Choose a rendition and tap Accept.
You can save a Photoshop Mix composition as a PSD file for further editing in Photoshop CC.
Tap the Share icon and then choose Send to Photoshop.
The composition is uploaded to Creative Cloud and rendered as a PSD file in your Creative Cloud Assets.
Adobe Photoshop Mix For Mac Pro
After you follow these steps, your Mix creation is automatically loaded as a layered PSD file for further creative editing in Photoshop CC on your desktop. Be sure to sign in to Photoshop CC with the same Adobe ID used to sign in to Photoshop Mix.
Adobe Photoshop Mix Download Pc
No. The latest update of Photoshop Mix lets you selectively synchronize projects to your device. With selective syncing, the app stores only the minimum metadata required for each project on your device. The rest of the metadata is fetched from the cloud when needed. You no longer need to manually free up space when you’re running low on storage.