Article Last Updated
This article applies to:
After installing Articulate Storyline, you'll have a free 30-day trial period, during which time Storyline is fully functional. When your trial expires, you'll need to activate Storyline with a serial number to continue using it. You can also activate at any time during your trial period.
If you don't have a serial number for Storyline, you can purchase one here.
There are two ways to activate Storyline:
Free Serial Number Generator
Never generate the same random number twice in a row with three triggers #Articulate #Storyline. Oct 10, 2020 The articulate storyline with serial number generator makes your courses more accessible for all your learners by adding closed captions. It can simply import a caption file for each audio and video track in your course. You can also stylize your captions by using any type of fonts you want.
Serial Number Generator Software
Automatic activation requires an active internet connection. If you don't have an internet connection or your firewall blocks communication with our servers, you'll be prompted to proceed with manual activation.
- Launch Storyline and click Activate with your serial number when the evaluation screen appears.
- Copy the serial number from your product confirmation email, paste it into the Serial Number field on the activation form, and click Activate.
- If you're prompted to proceed with manual activation, skip to the next section. Otherwise, when you see the Activation Success dialog, click Register Now to register your software. Registering makes it easier for us to assist you when you need support. If you've already registered, click Register Later instead. That's it!
If you'd prefer to use the faster, automatic activation method above, be sure you have an active internet connection and your firewall isn't blocking our activation servers at https://activation.articulate.com.
- To manually activate your Storyline software, perform the three steps above for automatic activation. When the automatic method fails and you're prompted to proceed with manual activation, click OK.
- When the manual activation form appears, click the link that says: Click here to send us an email requesting your Activation Code.
- A new email message should open in your default email program. Just click Send and proceed to step 4 below. However, if a new email message doesn't appear, do this:
- Create a new email message in your email program and address it to manualactivation[email protected]
- Copy the serial number and machine code from the activation form above, and paste them into the body of your email. IMPORTANT: The text
Machine Code:, with colons, must be included in your email as shown below. You can only submit one serial number and machine code per email.
- After sending the email, you should receive an automated email response within 10 minutes. When you receive it, proceed to the next step. If you don't receive an automated email response:
- When you receive the email with your 33-digit activation code, copy and paste it into the manual activation form where indicated, then click Activate Now.
- When you see the Activation Success dialog, click Register Now to register your software. Registering makes it easier for us to assist you when you need support. If you've already registered, click Register Later instead.
If you're unable to activate your software, please contact us.