Many people share .ds2 files without attaching instructions on how to use it. Yet it isn’t evident for everyone which program a .ds2 file can be edited, converted or printed with. On this page, we try to provide assistance for handling .ds2 files.
2 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.ds2 - DSS Pro Voice
Advanced online tool to convert dss files. For mac & windows. No download required. Audio Converter. DSS to MP3 4.6 827 votes 2 DSS to WAV 4.5 192 votes.
The DS2 audio files are related to DSS/Multi Player-Lite 2. DS2 file is a DSS Pro Voice. Digital Speech Standard Pro (DS2) is a proprietary audio compression format developed by Olympus to compress files by approximately 12 times, so it is an ideal format for transferring files by email and through networks. It is an audio file format for Olympus voice recorders.
- Bigasoft Audio Converter is a highly recommended DSS to MP3 converter which helps to convert DSS files to MP3, WAV, M4A, WMA, OGG, 3GA and other formats.Besides, you can also merge, cut or split DSS audio files and increase volume, adjust sample rate, bitrate and other settings with this all-in-one Audio Converter.
- Click on the drop-down arrow on the left-hand side of the program next to the words 'Output Format' to view the list of available audio file formats. To convert your DS2 files to MP3 files, simply select the option from this list that says, 'MP3.' All conversions performed will now be to the MP3 audio file format.
- They deliver top quality conversions, a user friendly interface and support tons of popular audio formats. Upload single files or convert the audio files in batches. Some additional features: Music tags preserved for supporting formats (e.g., MP3, WAV, WMAGo to switch-audio-file-converter.
Ds2 To Mp3 Converter online, free
- DSS/Multi Player-Lite 2
- Audio files
- - / -
- DSS Pro Voice related extensions:
- NoteWorthy Composer Music
- MAZ Sound VSampler 3 Library
- MAZ Sound VSampler 2 Library
- Kids&Us Storybook Audio File
- Grandstream IP Phone Ringtone
- Korg Trinity Instrument Bank
.ds0 - DeSmuME Saved State
The DS0 data files are related to DeSmuME. DS1 file is a DeSmuME Saved State. DeSmuME is a Free/Open source Nintendo DS emulator for Linux, Mac OS and Windows.
- Data files
- - / -
- ds1, ds2, ds3, ds4
- DeSmuME Saved State related extensions:
- DeSmuME Saved State
Naturally, other applications may also use the .ds2 file extension. Even harmful programs can create .ds2 files. Be especially cautious with .ds2 files coming from an unknown source!
Can't open a .ds2 file?
When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize a filename extension, you receive the following message:
Windows can't open this file:
To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it. Windows can go online to look it up automatically, or you can manually select one from a list of programs that are installed on your computer.
To avoid this error, you need to set the file association correctly.
- Open Control Panel > Control Panel Home > Default Programs > Set Associations.
- Select a file type in the list and click Change Program.
The .ds2 file extension is often given incorrectly!
According to the searches on our site, these misspellings were the most common in the past year:
Ds2 To Mp3 Converter Online Copy Paste
Convert Ds2 Files
cs2, d2, d2s, dc2, de2, ds, dse, dsq, dsw, dsz, dw2, dx2, dz2, es2, fs2
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
Similar file extensions in our database:
- Microsoft Developer Studio Workspace
- DAZ Studio Script Encrypted
- Progress OpenEdge Database
- Cosmic Break CS2 Skin
- FreeSpace 2 Saved Mission
- WordStar 2000 Document
DataTypes.net currently supports the following operating systems:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8, Windows 10, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
If you find the information on this page useful, please feel free to link to this page.
If you have useful information about the .ds2 file format, then write to us!
Please help us by rating this page below.
DS2 files are a proprietary format created when the Olympus DS-2400 is used to make dictations. After the dictation is created, the format can be converted to DSS or WAV format using the Olympus Standard software included with the DS-2400, which means you will have to request that the person creating dictations converts the files before sending them to you.
We recommend using DSS files in Express Scribe.
To convert files from the Olympus Standard player, have the user select the dictation(s) in the list, go to the File menu, select 'Convert Dictation' and then click the Convert button. A more detailed, step-by-step guide with screenshots can be viewed at Converting DS2 to DSS with Olympus Standard.
- Download Express Scribe Transcription
- Buy Express Scribe Transcription Pro