Still upset about that massive Fallout 4 hoax? Here's some good news for you: The next entry in Bethesda's post-apocalyptic RPG series is real, it's in development right now, and, as rumored, it. Just like the last quest, this one starts by talking to Father so make your way to The Institute and seek him out. Once you find him, Father will say that it is time The Institute announces itself to the world and asks you to make a speech using the recording equipment nearby.
PlayStation 3 trophyBronze
End of the Line
Powering Up is both a quest and achievement/trophy in Fallout 4.
The Institute Fallout 4
As the Institute prepares to burn their own way in the Commonwealth, in order to secure their future and possibly the future of the world, Father will need to make some final revelations, and show his hand to both his fellow scientists, and his enemies.
Fallout 4 Say The Perfect Speech For The Institute 'Powering ...
Fallout 4 Institute Speech
- Upon returning to Father, he will have the Sole Survivor record a public broadcast of those living in the Commonwealth. While a speech format is given to the Sole Survivor to study upon, it is ultimately irrelevant, as the Sole Survivor may choose their own words once broadcasting. They may either choose to dismissive of the Commonwealth people, threatening towards them, empathetic with them, or outright contemptuous towards them.
- The broadcast, once finished, will then need to be brought to Diamond City Radio, in which the transmitter must be upgraded using on-site parts, in order to properly broadcast to everyone in the Commonwealth.
- Returning to the Institute, the Sole Survivor will find that the route has been opened up to the reactor, through the advanced technologies division, where Father will be met, before he begins a speech for the division heads, who have collected in the reactor room as well.
- After the short speech, Father will ask for the Sole Survivor to personally install the Beryllium agitator, and then activate it using a nearby terminal.
- A Directorate meeting is now being held, which the Sole Survivor will need to attend, with Father stating that he is going to sit this one out and leave it all up to their parent.
- At this meeting, it is revealed that the division heads had already come to the decision that The Railroad and the Brotherhood of Steel must be forcibly dealt with, with the only decision that the Sole Survivor has any part in, being as to whether or not the Institute should focus their efforts on building a larger synth army, or whether they should focus more on improving their weapons technology.
Fallout 4 Opening Speech
Fallout 4 quests
|Main quests||Sole Survivor main quests||War Never Changes ·Out of Time ·Jewel of the Commonwealth ·Unlikely Valentine ·Getting a Clue ·Reunions ·Dangerous Minds ·Shattered ·The Glowing Sea ·Hunter/Hunted ·The Molecular Level ·Institutionalized|
|Institute main quests||Institutionalized ·Synth Retention ·The Battle of Bunker Hill ·Mankind - Redefined ·Mass Fusion ·Pinned ·Powering Up ·End of the Line ·Airship Down ·Nuclear Family|
|Brotherhood of Steel main quests||Reveille ·Fire Support ·Call to Arms ·Semper Invicta ·Shadow of Steel ·Tour of Duty ·Show No Mercy ·From Within ·Outside the Wire ·Liberty Reprimed ·Blind Betrayal ·Tactical Thinking ·Spoils of War ·Ad Victoriam ·The Nuclear Option (Brotherhood of Steel) ·A New Dawn|
|The Railroad main quests||Road to Freedom ·Tradecraft ·Underground Undercover ·Operation Ticonderoga ·Precipice of War ·Rockets' Red Glare ·The Nuclear Option (Railroad) ·Burning Cover|
|The Minutemen main quests||When Freedom Calls ·Sanctuary ·The Sight ·Taking Independence ·Old Guns ·Inside Job ·Form Ranks ·Defend the Castle ·The Nuclear Option (Minutemen) ·With Our Powers Combined|
|Side quests||Miscellaneous side quests||Benign Intervention ·The Big Dig ·Confidence Man ·Curtain Call ·The Disappearing Act ·The Gilded Grasshopper ·Here There Be Monsters ·Long Time Coming ·Diamond City Blues ·The Devil's Due ·Emergent Behavior ·Human Error ·Kid in a Fridge ·Last Voyage of the USS Constitution ·Long Road Ahead ·Pull the Plug ·Special Delivery ·Emogene Takes a Lover ·The Secret of Cabot House ·The Silver Shroud ·Vault 81 ·Hole in the Wall ·Here, Kitty Kitty ·Short Stories ·The Marowski Heist|
|Institute side quests||Building a Better Crop ·Plugging a Leak ·A House Divided|
|Brotherhood of Steel side quests||The Lost Patrol ·Duty or Dishonor ·A Loose End ·Getting Technical ·Blood Bank ·Reactor Coolant|
|The Railroad side quests||Boston After Dark ·Memory Interrupted ·Butcher's Bill|
|Minutemen side quests||The First Step ·Raider Troubles ·Abernathy Farm: Retribution|
|Radiant quests||Pest Control: (location) ·Hypothesis ·Appropriation ·Reclamation: (location) ·Political Leanings ·Cleansing the Commonwealth ·Quartermastery ·Leading by Example ·Learning Curve ·Feeding the Troops ·Jackpot: (location) ·Concierge ·Weathervane ·Randolph Safehouse ·Variable Removal: (location) ·To the Mattresses ·Lost Soul: (location) ·A Clean Equation ·High Ground ·Kidnapping at (location) ·(location): Greenskins ·Clearing the Way for (location) ·Taking Point ·Ghoul Problem at (location) ·Rogue Courser at (location) ·Resettle Refugees at (location) ·Defend the artillery at (location) ·Stop the Raiding at (location) ·Kidnapped Trader at (location) ·Suspected Synth at (location) ·Water, Food, or Power|
|Freeform/Unmarked quests||A New You ·Art Appreciation ·Botany Class ·Brother Against Brother ·The Cleaner ·Familiar Faces ·Fly Fishing ·Gun Run ·Hazardous Material ·MacCready for Action ·The Memory Den ·Nuka Cola Needs ·Order Up ·Prep School ·Public Knowledge ·Recruiting Hancock ·Tough Times ·Traffic Jam ·Trouble Brewin' ·Wedding Day|
|Add-on quests||Automatron||A New Threat → Headhunting → Mechanical Menace → Restoring Order → Rogue Robot|
|Far Harbor||Far From Home → Walk in the Park → Where You Belong → Best Left Forgotten → The Way Life Should Be → Cleansing the Land (Reformation) → Close to Home|
Living on the Edge: Blood Tide ·Safe Passage ·Hull Breach ·Rite of Passage ·The Hold Out ·Turn Back the Fog ·The Great HuntWorkshop quests: Condensers Down ·Super Mutants in the Fog ·Trapper Attack ·Deadliest Catch
Acadian Ideals: The Arrival ·Hunting the Hunter ·Data Recovery ·The Price of Memory
What Atom Requires: Visions in the Fog ·The Heretic ·The Trial of Brother Devin ·Witch Hunt ·Ablutions
|Vault-Tec Workshop||Vault-Tec Calling → Better Living Underground → A Model Citizen → Explore Vault 88Power to the People → The Watering Hole → Vision of the Future → Lady Luck|
|Nuka-World||All Aboard → Taken for a Ride → An Ambitious Plan → The Grand Tour (Star Control ·High Noon at the Gulch ·Safari Adventure ·A World of Refreshment ·A Magical Kingdom) → Home Sweet Home (Claiming the Commonwealth) → Power Play (Cleaning House)Open Season|
Cappy in the Haystack ·Precious Medals ·Trip to the StarsA Goods Defense ·A Permanent Solution ·Amoral Combat ·Collaring Outside the Lines ·Taking Out the Trash ·Under the Collar ·Capture Settlement/Clear Out Settlement → Subdue Settlement/Shake Down Settlement
|Cut quests||20 Leagues Under the Sea ·Bullet ·Off the Grid ·Salvage ·That's the Spirit ·The Enemy of My Enemy ·The Replacement|
Fallout: New Vegas Intro
Fallout 4 Institute Locations
Retrieved from 'https://fallout-archive.fandom.com/wiki/Powering_Up?oldid=2050773'