Blue marble geographic calculator, blue marble geographic calculator free download, blue marble geographic calculator 2019, blue marble geographic calculator manual, blue marble geographic calculator 2017 crack, blue marble geographic calculator 2017, blue marble geographic calculator crack Blue Marble Geographic Calculator V2013.1 Cracked Rar. GeoCalculator is based on the familiar Windows Calculator but takes geological structural data for input and output. Calculations include most common structural geometrical calculations as well as.
This planimeter tool can be used to measure the enclosed area of a defined polyline on a map.
[11th July 2018] Unfortunately, due to a large price increase in back-end services, we can no longer offer some features on this page.
Geographic Center Calculator
Interactive, free online graphing calculator from GeoGebra: graph functions, plot data, drag sliders, and much more!
Measure an Area
- The Blue Marble Geographic Calculator is a very useful tool for geographic coordinate conversion and geometrical challenge solving. This software is an essential tool for all geometrical subdivisions such as mapping, photogrammetry, hydrography, location, remote sensing, etc.
- Blue marble geographic calculator, blue marble geographic calculator free download, blue marble geographic calculator 2019, blue marble geographic calculator manual, blue marble geographic calculator 2017 crack, blue marble geographic calculator 2017, blue marble geographic calculator crack Blue Marble Geographic Calculator V2013.1 Cracked Rar.
To use the area calculator tool:
- Zoom and pan the map to find the area of interest
- Click on the map to place a vertices for the polyline
- Click as many time as necessary to define the polyline
The area enclosed will them be output in square meters and square kilometers
You can click the [Delete Last Point] button if you make a mistake or click [Clear All] points to remove all points from the map and start again.
You can also reposition the markers after they have been placed on the map by dragging and dropping them.
To draw a new area click the [Start a New Area] button or press Alt+n
The area calculator tool allows you to find out the area that is enclosed inside a closed polyline overlaid on a map.
A measurement of Lough Neagh in Northern Ireland. Lough Neagh is reported to have a surface area of 388 km²  , so the reading of 380 823 442m² isn't far off.
Future Uses and Ideas
- Allow the user to change the colour of the polylines and area shading (including transparent)
- Allow the area to be saved for later use
- Export to KML option
- 17th June 2015 - Markers now show their lat/lng when you hover over them
- 18th December 2014 - Total area is now calculated
- 23rd March 2014 - Added Hectares output
- 6th August 2013 - Issue with perimeter output fixed
- 21st February 2013 - Added square feet output
- 8th January 2012 - Upgraded to Google Maps API V3 and some new features
- 20th July 2010 - Added crosshairs and option to switch on/off crosshairs
- 17th June 2010 - Added upload KML option (beta)
- 2nd June 2010 - Moved the scale control to the top of map to stop conflict with Google Search bar
- 2nd February 2010 - Added perimeter output in meters and kilometers
- 25th March 2008 - Draggable markers, ability to click inside polygon and output in acres added
- 26th June 2007 - Basic area calculation added
- 24th June 2007 - Page created
Comments For This Page
Great tool, beats Google's. Please add the differentiated colour in due course.
By Phrank P. on 30th November 2020
By Dhanesh on 22nd November 2020
Very helpful, THANKS!
By Jeppe Bundsgaard on 17th November 2020
@Fernando Cuencatu archivo KML no tiene los datos necesarios para realizar los cálculos. vuelve a generar el polígono y exporta el archivo KML. puedes editar los archivos con un editor de textos plano para que observes la diferencia entre ambos.
By escaiguacher on 14th November 2020
Hola todos... estoy tratando de calcular el areas de la isla ocosuyo del lgo titicaca, siguiendo todos los pasos del tutorial, pero no hay resultado ..!!splo indica cargado...pero no hay mas opciones o ventanas para ver el resultado.alguien me puede decir a que se debe?se los agradeceria mucho
By Fernando Cuenca on 2nd November 2020
By Adrian on 24th October 2020
By myintmyat han on 19th September 2020
Fantastic tool :) let's me know how big is an area I'm in. Easy and intuitive use. A biiiiiig 'Thank you' !
By bekawe on 16th August 2020
Brilliant tool, thank you
By Dave on 15th August 2020
By Nasir Hussain on 13th August 2020
Amazing tool - thank you.
By Johanna Headley on 30th July 2020
Very good tool
By Ted on 23rd July 2020
This is a great tool thanks
On 15th July 2020
not showing the length each point to point
By Hari on 12th July 2020
Hi Neil, try a place name instead of a postcode.
By Free Map Tools on 30th June 2020
Hi I am trying to use this mapping service but the map is not showing after putting search post code
By Neil Mckelvey on 30th June 2020
Excellent tool solved many problems
By Dr Sunil Kumar on 28th June 2020
Geographic Calculator Free Download Cnet
Thank you so much for this tool. really useful.
By Photics on 25th June 2020
Thank you - so useful
By Kevin on 18th June 2020
could you have a option for us measurements? ( feet, miles)
By ron s on 11th June 2020
Showing the most recent 20 out of 1353 comments. Click to see all the comments.
Add your own comment below and let others know what you think:
Geographic Calculator Free Download Pc Games
Your Name (optional)