MINECRAFT - PS3 - HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL MAPS ( PLAYSTATION ) TUTORIAL - Duration: 11:14. Skippy 6 Gaming 240,993 views. How To Get Minecraft Ps3 Edition Custom Skins - Duration: 36:14. Disclaimer: MINECRAFT DISC VERSION USES DIFFERENT FILES TO THE ONES HERE! (But it's the same exact procedure)-SHO.
Minecraft is a sandboxindie game originally created by Swedish programmer Markus “Notch” Persson and later developed and published by Mojang. It was publicly released for the PC on May 17, 2009, as a developmental alpha version and, after gradual updates, was published as a full release version on November 18, 2011. A version forAndroid was released a month earlier on October 7, and an iOS version was released on November 17, 2011. The game was released on the Xbox 360 as an Xbox Live Arcade game on May 9, 2012, and on the PlayStation 3 on December 17, 2013. The game was released on the PlayStation 4 on September 4, 2014, launching on the Xbox Onethe next day. All versions of Minecraft receive periodic updates, with the console editions being co-developed by 4J Studios.
Minecraft received five awards during the 2011 Game Developers Conference. Of the Game Developers Choice Awards, it won the Innovation Award, Best Downloadable Game Award, and Best Debut Game Award; from theIndependent Games Festival, it won the Audience Award and the Seumas McNally Grand Prize. In 2012, Minecraft was awarded a Golden Joystick Award in the category Best Downloadable Game.
As of June 25, 2014, over 12 million copies of the game on the Xbox 360 and 15 million copies on PC have been sold; nearly 54 million copies have been sold across all platforms.
Download easy and for free by pressing download buttons specific to platform you need.
How to install: PC
- First go to this website and register your account.
- Then go to the downloaded folder Minecraft Game.
- Perform Install.bat
- Move Minecraft.exe of Minecraft Game in the directory from which it will be most convenient to run the game (not necessarily)
- Run Minecraft.exe
- On the form, enter data during registration, email and password.
- Click Edit Profile, and in the Executable set the path to the file javaw_minehack.exe, and press Save Profile.
- Start the game button Play Demo. Do not pay attention to the console demo, run the full version.
How to install: PS
- Copy the file Minecraft.pkg, Patch.pkg, FIX 4:46 – 4.50.pkg in root Flash Drives or external hard disk.
- Set the menu Install Package Files in the sequence: Minecraft.pkg >> Patch.pkg >> FIX 4:46 – 4.50.pkg.
- Start the game.
How to install: Xbox
How To Download Minecraft For Playstation 360
- From the console (Xbox 360), format the USB flash drive. With USB Xtaf Explorer, create a folder on a flash drive “0000000000000000” (without the quotes). And copy the folder “584111F7” (from the distribution) in the “0000000000000000”. Wait until the copy process finished and insert the USB flash drive in the Xbox 360. Play)
Minecraft For Playstation 2
Imagine it, and you can build it! The critically acclaimed Minecraft comes to PlayStation®3 system. Create your very own game world and explore, build and conquer. When night falls the monsters appear, so ensure you’ve made yourself a shelter before they arrive. Make it through the night and the world is only limited by your imagination you choose what you want to make or what to do. Play on your own, cooperatively with friends in 2 player and 4 player split screen modes, or online with up to 8 players. Split screen option requires HD TV with HD connection.