|Virtua Tennis 4|
|Release||PlayStation 3, Wii, Xbox 360|
Multiplayer (2 to 4)
|Arcade system||Sega RingEdge|
You can then run your game Virtua Tennis 4. Last edited by JollyTiger31886; Oct 2, 2017 @ 5:42pm #4. Oct 2, 2017 @ 5:44pm Another thing to clarify with u is that u cannot play virtua tennis 4 without the gfwl client. The answer I gave will fix the issue ur having. Virtua Tennis 4 Save Game File Location. C: Users (Username) Documents Virtua Tennis 4 Saved Games Posted by Unknown. Email This BlogThis! Share to Twitter Share to. The arcade version of Virtua Tennis 3 is powered by the PC-based Sega Lindbergh arcade system board. Ports for the PlayStation Portable consoles are also available with a traditional collection of tennis minigames that the home versions of Virtua. Virtua Tennis 4 Key, Crack, Serial download free. Activate the game just by typing the key in. Virtua Tennis 4 100 Save Game Rating: 4,9/5 4329 votes Follow the instructions: 1- Put e00001bhm3uig.sav in C: Users USERNAME Documents Virtua Tennis 4 Saved Games 2- Put XLive folder C: Users USERNAME AppData L. Virtua Tennis 3 Game Updates: Official Virtua Tennis 3 v1.01 Patch 4.5 MB Virtua Tennis 3 v1.0 +5 TRAINER #2.
Virtua Tennis 4 (Sega Professional Tennis: Power Smash 4 in Japan) is the third sequel to Sega's tennis game franchise, Virtua Tennis. It was released on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows, Wii and PlayStation Vita. This is the first main series Virtua Tennis game to not have an arcade release before the console releases. An arcade version was also released, which is powered by the PC-based Sega RingEdge arcade system. There are two versions of the cabinet: an upright 4-player cabinet, and a deluxe 4-player cabinet.
Virtua Tennis 4 was released on May 10, 2011 in U.S, and it was published by Sega being rated E for Everyone. The title is also available on Nintendo Wii, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and in Japan is known as Sega Professional Tennis: Power Smash 4. Virtua Tennis 4 Save Game File Location. C: Users (Username) Documents Virtua Tennis 4 Saved Games.
The game supports the PlayStation Move controller on the PlayStation 3, the Kinect on the Xbox 360, and the Wii MotionPlus on the Wii. All previously mentioned devices are optional, although the Wii MotionPlus is required for actual motion-controlled gameplay in the Wii version, which is controlled with the Wii Remote held sideways if the accessory is unavailable. Virtua Tennis 4 allows the player to step into the shoes of some of the world's best tennis pros. The game supports stereoscopic 3D on the PlayStation 3. In the motion control mode of all three console versions, the player's character will automatically move sideways in reaction to where the ball approaches, but the player controls how close they want to be to the net by either holding down a particular button (Wii) or adjusting one's physical distance from the television screen (PS3 and Xbox 360). There is a dynamic camera system in place, so when the ball is in the other half of the court, the camera pans out so that one can see one's position.
When the ball is coming towards the player, it glides into a first person viewpoint where the player can see their racquet in front of him and time their swing accordingly. The player can twist the racquet to adjust its face when it connects with the ball, allowing skilled players to apply spin.
On 1 January 2011, a trailer was released on the YouTube channel of Sega America with a partial list of players that were confirmed for the game. On their blog entry published the same day, it is announced that there will be seven new inclusions to the game.
Six days later, on the Facebook page of the game, the full list of players was released. On 31 March, on the same media, it was announced that 3 legends were included to the game. However, these will be exclusive for PlayStation 3 (along with 2 new mini-games).
As well as these players included in the game, the user has the option to create up to eight of their own players in the World Tour mode.
This is the first game to be developed by the original Virtua Tennis team Sega AM3 since 2006.
Despite the fact that Sega opted to skip GamesCom, Virtua Tennis 4 was revealed at the convention at Sony's booth.
World Tour Edition
An updated Vita port, entitled 'Virtua Tennis 4: World Tour Edition' was announced on June 7, 2011, and was to simultaneously launch with the PlayStation Vita, along with being exclusive to Sony's new handheld.
The World Tour addition included many exclusive features. More mini-games were added, along with touch controllers. You can also play in first person mode, and control the game using the Vita's gyroscope. Players may use the handheld's front camera to take a photo of their face, and have the game construct a character based on the photo (Similar to the mechanics of the game Reality Fighters). After the game downloads your image, you may edit your player in a light character customization screen. Different game templates were also added, allowing the user to play in various time periods, ranging from the early 20th century to one-hundred years in the future.
Two players may now play using the same system, by turning it sideways in the style of Pong, with each participant using a combination of touch control and buttons or analog to play. Augmented reality can be used to bring tennis players featured in the game to life on your system. Simply select a player, and have them brought into onto your screen, with the background being whatever is facing the second camera on the system.
Online play had also been touched up on, allowing players to share stats, and allowing users to share comments on the other's game home screen.
The game itself was enjoyed by players, critics, and actual tennis players alike (See Reception for more on the reviews). Tennis star Andy Murray stated that he enjoyed the game while playing against a representative from Sega, stating that he found it and entertaining, praised the graphics, and said his in game character was an accurate representation of him.
As of July 2017, Virtua Tennis 4 is the only tennis simulation game available for the PlayStation Vita.
GameZone gave the game a 6/10, stating 'By and large, Virtua Tennis 4 does adhere strongly to its roots, bringing enough excitement to lure a wider audience. However, it would be useful for a study to be conducted of similar titles, so that these updated features could find their way into the beloved franchise.'GameSpot had reviewed the Xbox 360 version and gave it 5.5 out of 10. It stated that 'In almost every respect, Virtua Tennis 4 is outclassed by its rival Top Spin 4' because Virtua Tennis 4 has annoying music, too simple controls and unrealistic sound effects.
- ^'Virtua Tennis 4 Upright'. Retrieved 2019-07-18.
- ^'Virtua Tennis 4 Deluxe'. Retrieved 2019-07-18.
- ^'Virtua Tennis 4 Kinect Review'. Kinectronic.com. Archived from the original on 2011-05-04. Retrieved 2011-05-25.
- ^James Gallagher (2010-08-30). 'A Few Rallies With Virtua Tennis 4 And PlayStation Move'. Retrieved 2018-01-09.
- ^'Virtua Tennis 4 – Trailer of Awesome'. Sega of America. YouTube. 2011-01-20. Retrieved 2018-01-09.
- ^Virtua Tennis 4 announced for Xbox 360, Wii + new trailer!
- ^'Virtua Tennis 4 in action'. Sega Bits. 2010-08-18. Retrieved 2018-01-09.
- ^'#SegaE3 – World's Greatest Tennis Stars head to NGP in Virtua Tennis 4'. Sega. 2011-06-07. Retrieved 2018-01-09.
- ^'Virtua Tennis 4: World Tour Edition Review'. IGN. News Corporation. 2012-02-22. Retrieved 2018-01-09.
- ^ abMie Kumagai (2012-02-21). 'Virtua Tennis 4: World Tour Edition Serving Up Tomorrow'. Retrieved 2018-01-09.
- ^Jeff Rubenstein (2011-08-19). 'Virtua Tennis 4 Serves PS Vita-exclusive Features, VT Apps'. Retrieved 2018-01-09.
- ^Mie Kumagai (2012-02-16). 'How Virtua Tennis: World Tour Edition Uses The PS Vita Cameras'. Retrieved 2018-01-09.
- ^Alex Sloane (2012-06-28). 'Virtua Tennis Meets Andy Murray And Serves Up Summer Competition!'. Retrieved 2018-01-09.
- ^'PlayStation Vita Games by Category > Sports > Individual > Tennis'. GameFAQs. Retrieved 2018-01-09.
- ^'Virtua Tennis 4 (PS3)'. GameRankings. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 2018-01-09.
- ^'Virtua Tennis 4 (Xbox 360)'. GameRankings. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 2018-01-09.
- ^'Virtua Tennis 4 (PC)'. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 2018-01-09.
- ^'Virtua Tennis 4 (PS3)'. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 2018-01-09.
- ^'Virtua Tennis 4: World Tour Edition (PS Vita)'. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 2018-01-09.
- ^'Virtua Tennis 4 (Wii)'. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 2018-01-09.
- ^'Virtua Tennis 4 (Xbox 360)'. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 2018-01-09.
- ^Vítor Alexandre (2011-05-23). 'Virtua Tennis 4 - Página 2' [Virtua Tennis 4 - Page 2]. Eurogamer (in Portuguese). Retrieved 2018-01-09.
- ^'Virtua Tennis 4 Review'. IGN. News Corporation. 2011-05-10. Retrieved 2018-01-09.
- ^'Virtua Tennis 4 Review'. GameZone. 2012-05-04. Retrieved 2018-01-09.
- ^Mark Walton (2011-05-11). 'Virtua Tennis 4 Review'. GameSpot. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 2018-01-09.
|Windows||June 24, 2011|
- For Games for Windows - LIVE on Windows 8 or later, install the latest Games for Windows - LIVE software.
|Virtua Tennis 3||2007|
|Virtua Tennis 2009||2009|
|Virtua Tennis 4||2011|
- Steam Community Discussions
- All versions require Games for Windows - LIVEDRM.[Note 1]
- No longer sold digitally.
Configuration file location
|Windows||%USERPROFILE%DocumentsVirtua Tennis 4Saved GamesConfig.txt|
|Steam Play (Linux)||<Steam-folder>/steamapps/compatdata/71390/pfx/[Note 2]|
Save game data location
|Windows||%USERPROFILE%DocumentsVirtua Tennis 4Saved Games|
|Steam Play (Linux)||<Steam-folder>/steamapps/compatdata/71390/pfx/[Note 2]|
Save game cloud syncing
|Widescreen resolution||Set in launcher.|
|Multi-monitor||Set in launcher. 2D elements stretch from 16:9.|
|Ultra-widescreen||Set in launcher. 2D elements stretch from 16:9.|
|4K Ultra HD||Set in launcher.|
|Field of view (FOV)|
|Windowed||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Anti-aliasing (AA)||Up to 8x MSAA.|
|Vertical sync (Vsync)||Set in launcher.|
|60 FPS||Cutscenes are locked at 30 FPS.|
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Remapping||Set in launcher.|
|Mouse acceleration||No mouse support.|
|Mouse input in menus||Launcher and GFWL menu only.|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion|
|Full controller support||Launcher requires mouse input.|
|Controller remapping||4 presets available. Complete remapping is only possible on DirectInput devices.|
|Controller Y-axis inversion|
|Xbox button prompts|
|Impulse Trigger vibration|
|DualShock 4 controllers|
How To Save Game In Virtua Tennis 4 Free
|Button prompts||Keyboard prompts on DirectInput devices.|
|Separate volume controls||Music, SE.|
|Mute on focus lost|
- Online features require a Microsoft account (optional for offline play).
Game doesn't start or shows an error on launch
|Update client|
Virtua Tennis 4 Ps3
How To Save Game In Virtua Tennis 4 Game
|Operating system (OS)||XP||Vista, 7|
|Processor (CPU)||Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GHz|
|System memory (RAM)||2 GB|
|Hard disk drive (HDD)||5 GB|
|Video card (GPU)|| Nvidia GeForce 7800 GS |
ATI Radeon X1800 series
256 MB of VRAM
DirectX 9.0c compatible
|Nvidia GeForce GTX 260 |
ATI Radeon HD 4870
512 MB of VRAM
Virtua Tennis 4 Buy
- ↑Games for Windows - LIVEDRM features: SSA activation, supports local profiles.
- ↑ 2.02.1File/folder structure within this directory reflects the path(s) listed for Windows and/or Steam game data (use Wine regedit to access Windows registry paths). Games with Steam Cloud support may store data in
~/.steam/steam/userdata/<user-id>/71390/in addition to or instead of this directory. The app ID (71390) may differ in some cases. Treat backslashes as forward slashes. See the glossary page for details.
Download Game Virtua Tennis Challenge
- ↑Virtua Tennis 4's Final Sale - 80% Off! - Steam Community :: Group Announcements :: Virtua Tennis 4