If you’d like to download or update your HP LaserJet 1018 driver, you’ve come to the right place. After reading this, you’ll know exactly what to do.
Apr 21, 2020 The reason for this lies in the fact that Windows 10 wrongly recognized this USB printer and stored it under other devices category. To easily solve this issue and properly install HP LaserJet 1018 on Windows 10 machine you should download drivers from the links below.
Try these methods:
Here are 2 methods you can try to update the driver; just select the one you need.
Option 1 – Automatically update the HP LaserJet 1018 driver
- This HP LaserJet 1018 Printer Drivers package is the latest available for 32-bit and 64-bit PCs. With this driver installed, you can maximise functions and features of your hardware. There is a high-quality output, and it’s easy to use.
- Well, HP LaserJet 1018 software application and also Drivers play an essential role in regards to operating the tool. With Driver for HP LaserJet 1018 set up on the home windows or mac computer system, users have full gain access to and also the alternative for making use of HP LaserJet 1018 features.
- The reason for this lies in the fact that Windows 10 wrongly recognized this USB printer and stored it under other devices category. To easily solve this issue and properly install HP LaserJet 1018 on Windows 10 machine you should download drivers from the links below.
- Near the top of the screen in a green highlight it shows your Operating system (most likely Windows 10). Click CHANGE and move it to Windows 8.1 64 or 32 bit. Then click Drivers. It will give you a.exe driver to install. This will add the actual 1018 driver to your Windows pool. Here is a short link right to the driver: https://ftp.
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update the HP LaserJet 1018 driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks:
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to the HP LaserJet 1018 driver to automatically download the correct version of that driver, then you can manually install it (you can do this with the FREE version). Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version– you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
Option 2 – Download and install the driver manually
HP keeps updating the HP LaserJet 1018 driver. To get it, follow the instructions below:
1) Go to the HP support website.
2) Type laserjet 1018 on the search box, then click your product from the list.
3) Click Software, Drivers and Firmware.
4) Find the driver corresponding with your specific flavor of Windows version (for example, Windows 32 bit), then click Download the driver manually.
5) Once you’ve downloaded the correct driver for your system, double-click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
Hope this helped and feel free to comment below if you have any further questions.