. Download and read 'ISTA+ Installation Guide' PDF file BEFORE downloading or attempting to install. EDIABAS Installer is included in the Tools folder. Install only if you need it and you don't have a previous installation of EDIABAS. Make sure you configure your cable/ICOM settings in EDIABAS.ini file.
Install Bmw Standard Tools Windows 10
How to solve forBMW Scanner V1.4.0Pa-soft clone software error 'Hardware Faulty'?
- Here’s the easiest way to install BMW Standard Tools, offered by a BMW owner with K+DCAN interface, and he have developed a proven method that can be done in less than 15 minutes depending on the processing power of the machine. Operating system: Windows XP through Windows 10, 32 or 64 bit version. Device to use: a working KDCAN cable.
- These files are very useful if you would like to update your cars modules to the latest firmware/coding using BMW Standard tools For the latest on your model, please refer to the update matrix here BMW E65 – SP-DATEN Update files – here.
'I have install the 1.4.0 Scanner for BMW software and connect with vehicle via USB cable, when i open the pasoft software, it displayed an error message 'Hardware Faulty'. What's the problem? The interface is damaged?'
Solution from engineer:
- You forgot to install software driver.
- You should first install BMW scanner 1.4.0 software, connect with vehicle and laptop via USB cable.
- Then install software driver.
- After driver is well installed, ready to run software.
- Better use laptop running Windows XP home.
Do not open software directly after install software and connect with vehicle.
How to Download for BMW 1.4.0 Scanner Software onto an Apple/ Mac Computer:
Bmw Standard Tools 2.12 Download
How to install for BMW Scanner 1.4.0 on Windows 7 32-bit?