- They came. They drew. They conquered. Congratulate the winners of the 20th Icon Contest!Dismiss Notice
- A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!Dismiss Notice
- A vessel has been chosen - the 33rd Modeling Contest Results have arrived!Dismiss Notice
- And she's bought a stairway to heaven. The 6th Special Effect Contest Results are here.Dismiss Notice
- Seize the moment! The 18th Mini Mapping Contest has commenced.Dismiss Notice
- The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.Dismiss Notice
- Check out the Staff job openings thread.Dismiss Notice
Using Qemu On WindowsDismiss Notice
Install Mac Os On Qemu
This is a how to guide for installing Windows 98 SE as a virtual machine in Parallels Desktop 3.0 for Mac. It was created using Mac OS 10.4.10, Parallels Desktop 3.0 Build 5160 and a bootable Windows 98SE CDROM. This page is about installing and running Windows 98SE inside the Qemu hardware emulator. I did the actual setup some time ago and have not yet found any notes I might have made, so documenting that will have to wait. What I did want to do is take notes on fine-tuning.
Install Windows 98 On Qemu
Install Windows 98 On Qemu Mac Installer
Discussion in 'Computer Tech' started by andreasaspenberg, Jun 13, 2016.