Jpro Fleet Diagnostics Software
JPRO Commercial Fleet Diagnostics 2017 v1.0 [01.2017] + KEYGEN
10-07-2017, 10:44 PM
JPRO Commercial Fleet Diagnostics 2017 v1.0[01.2017]+ KEYGEN
Noregon JPRO® Commercial Vehicle Diagnostics
Region: All regions
Support for the new International N13 Engine.
Coverage Updates (Available as a part of JPRO Fleets 2017 v1.0):
NEW! JPRO® Command Module — Mack and Volvo — Available NOW!
New functionality in JPRO Command Module — Mack and Volvo includes:
Bi-directional testing and controls on 2007 and newer Mack or Volvo vehicles with Mack and Volvo engines.
- Support for the new JPRO® with ASIST module which provides the ability to
Contact US for more details about how to buy this manual.
NOTICE FOR EXPIRED CUSTOMERS: If your subscription has expired and you wish to receive this upgrade along with future upgrades for JPRO Professional, as well as phone and product support, you will need to purchase a JPRO PROFESSIONAL SERVICE AGREEMENT by contacting a sales representative at 855-889-JPRO (5776). Noregon JPRO Commercial Fleet Diagnostics 2016 v2.3 + Crack Noregon JPRO Commercial Fleet Diagnostics — Heavy Duty works as a standalone diagnostic tool or in conjunction with all OEM applications on a broad range of heavy duty vehicles. It displays fault codes and key information for all components on the vehicle. JPRO Commercial Fleet Diagnostics Software 2017 V3 - Best & Latest Version! JPRO Commercial Vehicle Diagnostics 2019 v2 07/2019 + Included unlock tool. NOREGON JPRO V2, SPECIAL UNLIMITED 2020 VERSION + BONUS: JPRO V1! JPRO Professional is the #1 in-shop diagnostic and repair solution. With coverage for all makes and models, plus industry-leading bi-directional controls, JPRO helps technicians discover all issues on a truck to help fleets maximize uptime. All JPRO purchases include an embedded troubleshooting module, NextStep Fault G.
Users browsing this Product: 1 Guest(s)
Jpro Fleet Diagnostics Crack Key
FREE Activation for JPRO Commercial Vehicle Diagnostics 2019 v1
JPRO Professional Diagnostic Software Includes the following features:
* General Features
* JPRO Heavy-Duty Features
* JPRO Medium-Duty Features
* Education and Troubleshooting Features
* Reporting Features
* Integration Features
* Configuration Features
* Product Support Features
* All Makes, All Models Coverage:
JPRO Professional Diagnostic Software with NextStep
Includes all features in JPRO Professional Diagnostics Software.
Also, includes the following features:
* Integrates with Noregon’s NextStep NET.
* View troubleshooting information, wiring diagrams and step-by-step repair procedures for a fault with one click in JPRO Commercial Vehicle Diagnostics.
* Enhanced integration features from the troubleshooting repair view:
* View fault related data while simultaneously viewing repair procedures.
* Clear faults to verify the repair without leaving the NextStep screen.
* Access Bi-Directional functionality directly from the troubleshooting repair view.
* Works on vehicle without requiring a VIN.
* Engines and Aftertreatment systems are currently supported.
* Regular content updates to add more fault and component coverage.
* Automatically link to troubleshooting guides for Wabco, Bendix and Haldex brakes as well as Eaton transmissions.
* Supports heavy-duty and Ford medium-duty engine and aftertreatment faults.
Here the STEPS:
1. Install JPRO 2019 v1, download here: JproSetup2019v1
2. Run “HWID” as Administrator and get “hwid.dat” (DO NOT CLOSE).
3. Run “2K19.1_License_Builder.exe”, set “Expiration date”, and load “hwid.dat”, then click “Generate”. It will pull up the license to “license” folder: “jproCVD.dat” and “lic.dat” (CLOSE HWID).
4. Copy license files (“jproCVD.dat” and “lic.dat”) and paste in direction C:ProgramDataNoregonJPRO Fleets.
5. Run Software through shortcut on desktop “JPRO Commercial Vehicle Diagnostics”, then Close.
6. Run “Firewall Rules” as Administrator, and don’t connect to internet: “127.0.0.1 jpro.noregon.com”.
7. Feel FREE to Contact Us, if you need to activate the “JPRO Commercial Vehicle Diagnostics” 2019 v1.