So, I started playing Viking Conquest as a Norse lady that intends to be queen. Therefore, she wants to get married to a strong lord, just because she wants some right to rule, despite knowing there are other way to get it. Problem is I can't seem to find Good-Natured lords as in Vanilla Warband. All lords with good personalities are Upstanding and, along with Martial lords, they refuse to get. It is possible to marry female claimants (either Lady Isolla of Suno or Arwa the Pearled One). The first step is to go talk to one of the two female claimants in the game and support their claim to the throne. This will start the quest and put the player in charge of the rebels. After the original factions has been defeated, the claimant will assume control of the original faction and from.
- Warband Female Marriage
- Mount And Blade Warband Female Marriage Guide Download
- Mount And Blade Female
- Mount And Blade Warband Female Marriage Guide Download
Mount and Blade Warband Cheat 2019 list with all new updates and tweaks. To enable the cheats you need to select Configuration in the Game Launcher and then click the Enable Cheats box. Below is the updated list of cheats for Mount and Blade Warband along with God Mode Character build. So without any further ado, let’s begin with how to enter the cheats in the game.
Mount and Blade Warband Cheats List
Once you “Enable Cheats” box from the Configuration menu you are good to enter the following cheats in Mount and Blade Warband. Pressing Ctrl + ~ (then type in ‘cheat menu’) to Activate Cheat Menu and allows for a multitude of cheats including adding items and improving relations. Here are the complete Mount and Blade Warband Cheat codes and their effects.
- CTRL+F5 – AI takes over your character in battles
- CTRL+H – Completely heals you
- CTRL+Shift+H – Completely heals your horse
- CTRL+F3 – Damage yourself
- Ctrl + ~ (then type in ‘nocheatmenu’ no ”) – Deactivate Cheat Menu
- Ctrl + space – Fast Forward waiting at the map
- CTRL+X – Gives an experience to the selected party member
- CTRL+X – Gives you 1000 XP in the character screen
- CTRL+W – Greatly increases all of your weapon proficiencies
- CTRL+X – In the inventory it gives you 1000 Gold
- Ctrl+Alt+F4 – Knock unconscious all enemy troops
- Ctrl+Shift+F4 – Knocks out all enemies zoomed into. (Holding shift and looking at)
- Ctrl+Shift+F6 – Knocks out all of your troops
- Ctrl+F6 – Knocks out one of your troops
- CTRL+F4 – Knocks unconscious an enemy after several presses
- CTRL+T – Let’s you see everything except hideouts on the World Map
- Ctrl + L – Level Up
- CTRL+Left – Click On the World Map, teleports your party to where you click
- CTRL + F9 – Slow Motion (Press again to turn on or off)
- Ctrl + F11 – Stop the time at battle
- Ctrl + Left Click – Upgrade all available units to that path.
Remember that some cheats are limited to the screens you enter like:
- Gold cheat only works in the inventory screen
- Health cheat only works during the battle
- See Everything Map cheat only works on the map screen
- Instant kill cheat only works in battle
- AI take over character cheat only works in battle
- Add 1000 XP cheat only works in the character screen
Mount & Blade: Warband. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos Workshop News Guides Reviews. Marriage is the best thing about being female.
Mount and Blade Warband God mode character
Follow the steps below and create a godlike character in the game to unlock limitless money and never needing to level up. Expand your realm, claim the ultimate prize: the throne of Calradia!
- Start the game with any character history
- Open the character sheet, click Statistics and select Export Character Option
- Go to “computer>Local disk>Users>”PC Name You Use”>Documents>mount & blade warband>Characters and open the text file
- Edit your gold and character sheet (Note: DO NOT edit the reserved skills)
- Max skills – 10, attributes – 63, weapon skills can only be increased to 460(without cheats)
- Start a game with a character with the same name
- Open the character sheet, click statistics and click IMPORT character
- Your God Mode Character is now Ready to go on Battlefield
Note: Using cheats disable achievements
Mount and Blade Warband Achievements Unlocks
- Abundant Feast – Eat 6 different types of food concurrently.
- Agile Warrior – Get either two agility related skills to 5 or one to 7.
- Art of War – Have two of the following skills at a 5; Trainer, Tactics, Leadership, or Persuasion.
- Autonomous Collective – Be chosen as marshall.
- Baron got back – Win a battle against a lord or party who previously beat or captured you.
- Best served cold – Defeat 10 enemy parties in the snowy regions of Calradia.
- Book Worm – Finish reading one book through the camping screen.
- Bring out your Dead – Get one of your healing skills to 5.
- Calradian Army Knife – Kill 10 enemies with a throwing weapon’s secondary function.
- Calradian Tea Party – Make your faction.
- Choppy Chop Chop – (MP) Slay 50 foes with slashing weapons.
- Community Service – Install and play one mod.
- Concilio Calradi – As a ruler have 3 vassals.
- Dexterous Dastard – Make one of your ranged weapon skills 250.
- Elite Warrior – (MP) Win a round of deathmatch mode.
- Empress – As a female character, become queen of all Calradia.
- Every breath you take – (MP) In any multiplayer mode have more kills than deaths.
- Force of Nature – You and your army have killed or wounded 5,000 enemy troops.
- Gambit – Land a shot with a difficulty of 5 while using a throwing weapon.
- Get up Stand up – Cleanse the town of bandits in the opening mission.
- Girl Power – As a female character, help a female claimant reclaim her throne.
- Glorious Mother Faction – (MP) Win a round of team deathmatch mode.
- Gold Farmer – Amass a fortune of 100,000 denars.
- Good Samaritan – Help a lord or party win a fight.
- Got Milk? – Steal 3 cattle from a single village.
- Happily ever after – Get married.
- Harassing Horseman – (MP) Kill 100 people with mounted projectiles.
- Heart Breaker – Get a character to elope.
- Help Help I’m Being Repressed – Harass wondering peasants on the map.
- Holy Diver – Kill or wound at least 500 enemies.
- I dub thee – Promote one of your followers into a position of power.
- Iron Bear – You have completed the following achievements: Mace in yer Face!, Spoil the Charge, Agile Warrior, and This is our land.
- Kassai Master – You have completed the following achievements: Trick Shot, Khaaan!, Agile Warrior, and Harassing Horseman.
- Khaaan! – Kill 75 enemies with horse archery.
- King Arthur – You have completed the following achievements: Melee Master, Knights of the Round, Every breath you take, I dub thee/Good Samaritan.
- Kingmaker – Put a pretender on their rightful throne.
- Knights of the Round – Recruit 6 hero characters.
- Lady of the Lake – As a female character, give a companion character a great sword.
- The last man standing – (MP) Win one round in battle mode.
- Legendary Rastam – You have completed the following achievements: Abundant Feast, Mace in yer Face!, Sarranidian Nights, and Art of War/Melee Master.
- Look at the Bones! – Face off against 100 enemies using custom battle mode.
- Mace in yer Face! – (MP) Kill 25 foes with a blunt weapon.
- Man Eater – Kill 50 men as a female character.
- Man Handler – As a female character, Capture and sell three NPC lords.
- Manifest Destiny – Assist your faction in conquering Calradia.
- Medieval Emlak – Become the owner of at least 5 fiefs.
- Medieval Times – Enter and win a tournament.
- Melee Master – Make one of your melee weapon skills 250.
- Might make Right – Get either two strength related skills to 5 or one to 7.
- Migrating Coconuts – Visit every major town in Calradia.
- Mind on the Money – Have two of the following skills at a 5; Looting, Inventory Management, Trade, or Prisoner Management.
- Morale Leader – Raise your soldiers’ morale from low to excellent.
- Mountain Blade – Kill 10 parties of mountain bandits.
- None Shall Pass – Successfully defend a castle.
- Old dirty scoundrel – Have a -50 relation with a lord, village, or faction.
- Old school Sniper – Land a shot with a difficulty of 6 while using a crossbow.
- Pugnascious D – Pick a fight with a lord by insulting him or by challenging him to a duel.
- Queen – As a female character, make your faction.
- Romantic Warrior – Learn 3 poems from tavern bards.
- Royality Payment – Be granted your first fief.
- Ruin the Raid – (MP) Win in Conquest mode.
- Sarranidian Nights – Camp in the Sarranid region of the map.
- Sassy! – As a female character gets into a duel with the male lord by insulting him.
- Shish Kebab – (MP) Perform 25 lance kills while mounted.
- Sold into Slavery – Sell 5 people to the ransom broker.
- Son of Odin – You have completed the following achievements: Might make Right, The Huscarl, Melee Master/Dexterous Dastard, and Holy Diver/Elite Warrior.
- Spoil the charge – (MP) Kill 50 cavalry while on foot, the enemy must be killed while mounted.
- Svarog the Mighty – You have completed the following achievements: Might Makes Right, Choppy Chop Chop, Glorious Mother Faction, and Old school Sniper.
- Talk of the town – As a female character, raise your renown to 50.
- Talking helps – Engage in a conversation with a hero character through the party screen.
- The Bandit – Raid 3 caravans and raid 3 villages.
- The Golden Throne – Rule all of Calradia!
- The Holy Hand Grenade – Kill 75 enemies with throwing weapons.
- The Huscarl – (MP) Kill 50 foes with throwing axes.
- The Ranger – Have a 7 in one of the following skills or a 5 in two; Tracking, Path-finding, or Spotting.
- This is our land – (MP) Your team successfully defended a castle in siege battle mode.
- Throwing Star – (MP) Kill 25 people with throwing weapons.
- Trick Shot – Land a shot with a difficulty of 10 while using a bow and arrow.
- Trojan Bunny Maker – Get the engineering skill up to 5.
- Victum Sequens – As a ruler conquer 10 towns or castles.
These are all about Mount & Blade: Warband Cheats for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. Check our other cheats and tricks guide to know more about the tweaks.
Best Mods for Mount & Blade 2 Bannerlord.
Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Best Mods Guide
Other Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Guides:
A collection of tweaks that seek to improve the balance and reduce grind in Bannerlord. Compatible with all other mods. Everything is configurable and can be disabled if you don’t like it.
Allows you to open the developer console by pressing the CTRL and ~ (tilde) keys together.
Removes loading screens from interactions with essentially all map interactions. Including lords, bandits, villagers, caravans, and small faction meetings.
Disables the intro videos.
Tournament XP Enabler
Enables full XP in tournaments.
Enables Custom Tournament Prize Lists and Town based Prize Lists.
Character Trainer Export Import
Export/Import character to modify attributes, skills, and perks from text file
Global Experience Multiplier with Configurable Per Skill and Learning Multipliers
Allows the modification of per skill and per skill category experience multipliers as well as player and player faction specific multipliers and checks!
Allows modification of the global experience modifier as well as learning rates, learning limits!
Configurable Smithy Stamina and Part Research
Adds a configurable way to change stamina costs and researching new parts as well as a few work in progress configurable options to change chances of rolling higher tier items and their bonuses
This little modlet allows you to customise your banners even more as you would probably have wanted to in the first place.
Crossbow and Item Price Fixer
This mod fixes crossbows and lowers ranged weapon and plate armor prices to be more reasonable and spawn better.
Detailed Character Creation
Enables detailed character customization options, such as weight, build, and age.
Removes the Helmet from the player while keeping the attached armor bonus.
Troop XP Multiplier
Adds a multiplier to the troop xp calculation with 2x, 5x, and 10x variants.
Allows the player to block all incoming attacks by holding their block button.
This mod adds an option to towns which allows you to automatically buy cheap trading goods and sell goods with high demand. It considers your money, wages, food demand, inventory capacity and more for its calculations.
Mixed Gender Troops
Adds female versions of combat troops
Dro’s Color Correction
Improves Bannerlord’s colors, contrast, brightness, and overall environment with no performance impact / (Not a Reshade)
NPC Revamp 3.0
Some NPC faces from Mount & Blade 2 Bannerlord reworked.
Skip Bandits Dialog
When you encounter bandits on the world map, skip their dialog entirely
Unit Stat Fixes
Fixes wrong stats that many units have in the game such as Khuzait Heavy Lancer having the stats of a tier 1 unit despite being a tier 5 unit, some crossbow units having bow skill instead of crossbow skill, infantry units having high riding and low athletics, Veteran Falxman using a pike not a falx etc. Over 50 units fixed.
Allows prisoner-menu recruitment of Tier 5 and Tier 6 units, which is currently impossible due to a bug in the base game
Warband Female Marriage
XML mod to increase the bandit party sizes. Currently there are three sets of size increases 1.5,2 and 3. As well as variants that change
Peasant and hopefully Kingdom party sizes
Adds a configurable amount of rotating, dedicated quicksave slots for all your save scumming needs.
Xorberax’s Press V to Yell
A very simple mod for lulz. Lets you yell by pressing V, like in Mordhau
Xorberax’s Shoulder Cam
Changes the third person camera to an over-the-shoulder style.
Attribute Per Level
Allows you to gain an attribute point per level.
Screamerlord – Command soldiers with your voice
Tired of so much HUD just to command your soldiers?
Command troops with your voice instead! Requires a working microphone.
Default Troop Group Fix
This mod assigns troops to their proper group – IE Skirmishers to Skirmishers, Ranged units to Ranged
Better Party Limits
This mod changes party limits for Bandits & for Heroes. It reduces the maximum (soft cap) of bandits and reduces the number of troops that Heroes will have at a minimum if they are defeated and create a new army.
This mod unlocks all craftable item parts for smithing. It only works for newly created games.
Mount And Blade Warband Female Marriage Guide Download
This mod lets the player cheer with their men when the battle is over or manually to gain a morale boost in Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord.
Beauties of Bannerlord – NPC Visual Overhaul
All 25 noble females eligible for marriage have been visually adjusted. Most changes are significant, some are minor. Beauty is my foremost focus, though personality and faction ethnicity are considered. This mod is complete as is, but may be tweaked or expanded to other characters in the future.
Xorberax’s Cut Through Everyone
Allows weapons to cut through multiple units.
Hate bandits stealing all your villages’ butter? Hire patrols from villages to help protect them!
Mount And Blade Female
It’s end. I hope “Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Best Mods Guide” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.