If you have a PM 1100 then you can use the Windows-based PanelMate configuration editor. I have not used this software since 2002 as I've only seen clients recently use RSView, WinCCflexible, etc. For HMIs and not any PanelMates. It seems the PanelMate 1700 will not allow one to download ANY programs or configurations with the clock battery dead. The memory hold all the comm configurations, passwords, etc. That said, I'm 'uploading' the config files from the 1700 to the laptop, and supposedly that will contain the config data.
Panelmate Configuration Editor Download
Panelmate Power Pro Manual
- Similar in control and operation across the full line of products so operators can move easily from one machine to another.
- Industrial grade for increased reliability in harsh environments.
- Upgrade to PanelMate products with software tools that convert your existing application, saving development time and money.
- Multilanguage support makes it easy to present operator displays in multiple languages.
- Both Canvas and Visual Designer models available.
- The PS Classic series includes all of the features of the standard PS models with the addition of support for the PanelMate Power Pro Runtime and three application kits – Headline Manager, Document Viewer and Recipe Manager.
- The PS Outdoor series includes all of the features of the standard PS with built-in anti-glare, anti-reflective and anti-UV coatings that make the unit suitable for use in direct sunlight and harsh outdoor applications.
- Enterprise Edition models offer third party software support as well as increased RAM and user memory.
Canvas software is used for configuring industrial PCs and the PanelMate ePro PS family of products.
For details of Eaton’s operator interface software, please contact your nearest Eaton office.