- Rj Senthil Father Movie
- Rj Senthil Father Photos
- Rj Senthil Father Brown
- Rj Senthil Father Actor
- Rj Senthil Father Wife
|Produced by||Ganesh Raghu|
|Music by||Yuvan Shankar Raja|
|Edited by||Suresh Urs|
|Distributed by||Gemini Productions|
Parkinson's disease (PD) is a movement disorder that was first described in 1817 , with a prevalence of approximately 1–2% at age 60.It is characterized by the occurrence of four cardinal symptoms: bradykinesia, resting tremor, rigidity and postural imbalance. Sreeja was born on August 6, 1986 in Kerala. She was the daughter of Malayali couple Bala and Shalaija Chandran. She finished her studies at Tiruvalla, Pathanamthitta District and graduated in Kerala’s Calicut University with a degree in Bachelor of Arts Major in History.
Mounam Pesiyadhe (transl. Silence spoke) is a 2002 Indian Tamil-language romantic drama film, written and directed by Ameer in his directorial debut. It stars Suriya and debutant Trisha in the lead along with newcomers Nandha, Mahaa and choreographer-turned-actor Anju Mahendra in supporting roles along with several other newcomers, while Laila appears in a cameo role during the climax. The major part of the film is shot in Pondicherry. The film, released on 13 December 2002 and turned out to be a hit at the box office. It was remade in Telugu as Aadanthe Ado Type (2003) and later dubbed in the same language as Kanchu (2006). The music by Yuvan Shankar Raja was released to positive response. It was also dubbed in Hindi as Ghatak Returns (2012).
Gautham (Suriya) and Kannan (Nandha) are close friends from childhood days. Gautham owns a restaurant while Kannan works as a sales executive in a firm. Kannan is in love with Maha (Neha Pendse) while Gautham has no interest towards girls and prefers to be single despite his family members trying to get him married.Sandhya (Trisha) is the relative of Kannan and their family members plan to get them married. Kannan is scared of his father and he is unable to inform about his love. So he requests Gautham to meet Sandhya and inform about the love between Kannan and Maha.
Gautham agrees and informs Sandhya about Kannan's love with Maha. Sandhya also says that even she is not interested in the marriage proposal and instead she prefers to marry someone like Gautham. Hearing this, Gautham is shocked and also confused.
Kannan and Sandhya's parents understand that neither Kannan nor Sandhya are interested in marriage and cancels the wedding plans between them. Meanwhile, Gautham develops affection towards Sandhya. Gautham receives frequent phone calls and he believes it to be from Sandhya. Gautham also gets gifts which he also believes to be sent by Sandhya.
Maha's father gets angry knowing about her love and engages a few thugs to beat up Kannan. Kannan is injured which angers Gautham. He smashes all those thugs and scolds Maha's father for involving in such activities. Maha's father realizes his mistake and apologizes. Kannan and Maha's wedding is fixed.
One day, Sandhya calls Gautham to a restaurant. Gautham believes that she has called to convey her love but is shocked when she introduces Aravind as her lover. She also says that even Aravind is like Gautham who was not interested in girls but somehow is convinced by Sandhya. Gautham starts worrying and is confused about the happenings as he believed the phone calls and gifts were from Sandhya.
On the day of Kannan and Maha's wedding, Gautham walks alone in the street thinking about his love failure. Suddenly a car comes in front of him and it is Laila. She walks towards Gautham and proposes her love. A small flashback is shown where Laila and Gautham were college mates and Laila was in love with Gautham. But Gautham did not reciprocate and avoided her during college.
On the last day of the college, Laila told Gautham that she will keep following him always and will never forget him. As she told, she kept following Gautham and it was her who kept calling Gautham and sent him frequent gifts which Gautham misunderstood to be from Sandhya. Gautham realizes Laila's true love and accepts it. The movie ends with both leaving together in the car.
- Suriya as Gautham
- Trisha as Sandhya
- Nandha as Kannan
- Neha Pendse as Mahalakshmi
- Anju Mahendra as Selvam
- Duraipandi as Sundaram
- Vaidyanathan as Govindaraj
- V. C. Venkatesh as Shankaran
- Gopikumar as Shanmuganathan
- Saravanan as Auto Pandi
- Govindaraj as Palanisamy
- Kamalesh as Aravind
- Senthil as Sudhakar
- Johnprakash as Raj
- Master Tarun Kumar as Suresh
- Viji as Savithri
- Vijayalakshmi as Kamakshi
- Lakshmi as Varalakshmi
- Vaishnavi as Lakshmi
- Hemalatha as Shanthi
- Swetha as Indu
- Ameer as peon in Mahalakshmi's father's office (cameo)
- Laila as Gautham's lover (cameo)
- RJ Sanobar Sultana (cameo)
- Vidharth (cameo)
|Soundtrack album by|
|Released||26 October 2002 (India)|
|Genre||Feature film soundtrack|
|Producer||Yuvan Shankar Raja|
|Yuvan Shankar Raja chronology|
The soundtrack was composed by Yuvan Shankar Raja and released on 6 October 2002. It features 8 tracks overall with lyrics penned by Vaali, Kamakodiyan, Snehan, Puthuvai Nambi and director Ameer himself. The soundtrack, upon release, was very much appreciated and became very successful. Yuvan Shankar Raja himself claimed the album to be 'the best he ever created since he became music director' till then.
Rj Senthil Father Movie
|1||'En Anbae En Anbae'||Shankar Mahadevan||4:45||Kamakodiyan|
|2||'Chinna Chinnathai'||Hariharan, Yuvan Shankar Raja||5:16||Pudhuvai Nambi|
|4||'Eh Nanbane Kopam'||Hariharan, Shankar Mahadevan||4:13||Snehan|
|5||'Arupadhu Aayidichu'||Manikka Vinayagam, Malgudi Subha||3:50||Vaali|
|6||'Ilamai Oorai Sutrum'||Nidhesh Gopalan, Yuvan Shankar Raja||4:01||Vaali|
|7||'Love All Day' (Theme Music)||Instrumental||1:52||Ameer|
|8||'Kannil Kanthamey'||S. P. Balasubrahmanyam, Thara||4:50||Ameer||
Shooting took place in New Zealand, Italy, Mauritius, Egypt and other scenic locations in and around India. Moreover, a huge 30-lakhs-worth set was erected by art director Rajeevan at Pondicherry, India for a song. 'Valentine' song was shot at AVM Studios, the rest of the songs were shot at locations in Mysore and Puducherry.
E. V. V. Satyanarayana remade this film in Telugu as Aadanthe Ado Type with his son Aryan Rajesh in lead role, Yuvan composed the music for Telugu version too. The original film was dubbed in Telugu as Kanchu. The satellite rights of the film's Tamil version were sold to Sun TV.
Balaji wrote:' Mounam Pesiyadhe ' is almost like two completely different movies put together, with the pre- and post-intermission portions exhibiting completely different characteristics. Its first half boasts of some nice, interesting characters but is content with just laying the foundation for the story and never really moving things forward. On the other hand, the second half has the same characters behaving in ways that are cinematic and contrary to their earlier positions. But it makes up for this with some surprising twists and keeps us hooked by being fast-paced and never being predictable'. Hindu wrote:'to his credit Ameer has introduced an element of suspense in the story. The end shows that the director has tried to make things a little different. The comedy merges well with the main narration and the asides are examples of healthy humour'.
- ^'Mounam Pesiyadhe Telugu version to release - Times of India'. The Times of India.
- ^ abc'Mounam Pesiyadhe'. chennaionline.com. Archived from the original on 2 March 2003. Retrieved 1 June 2009.CS1 maint: unfit url (link)
- ^'Mounam Pesiyathe'. web.archive.org. 15 February 2003.
- ^'Mounam Pesiyadhe' – via www.facebook.com.
- ^'Archive News'. The Hindu.
- Mounam Pesiyadhe on IMDb
|Full Name||Balaji Patturaj|
|Nickname||Cross Talk Balaji|
|Profession||Radio Jockey, Presenter, Voice Artist, Actor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm|
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 80 kg|
in pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 inches|
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|Date of Birth||20 June 1985|
|Age (as in 2017)||32 Years|
|Birth Place||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|School||Attented 11 Schools|
|College||Kumararani Meena Muthiah College of Arts |
Amrita School of Communication, Coimbatore
|Eduactional Qualification||B.Sc Computer Science|
Post Graduate Diploma in Jounalism
|Debut||Film:- Ethir Neechal (2013)|
Radio:- Hello Coimbatore (2006)
|Family||Father- Name Not Known|
Mother- Name Not Known
Brother- 1 (Younger)
Sister- 3 (Younger)
|Favourite Food||South Indian Cuisine|
|Favourite Actor||Rajinikanth, Mahesh Babu, Kamal Haasan|
|Favourite Radio Jockey||Senthil Kumar|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife/Spouse||Name Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About RJ Balaji
- Does RJ Balaji smoke?: Not Known
- Does RJ Balaji drink alcohol? Not Known
Rj Senthil Father Photos
- He was born and raised in Chennai with four younger siblings, one sister and and three brothers.
- His father abandoned his family and went missing when he was young.
- He failed 12th grade and seeing this failure as disaster, he moved from Perambur to Thiruvanmiyur.
- He told in an interview that he changed 24 houses and 11 houses while growing up.
- While he was preparing to pass 12th grade, he assisted his friend, as an AC mechanic and eventually passed 12th grade.
- Later when he joined college, he realised that wants to be in media and wanted to be his cousin who works in NDTV.
- When he was asked to write a report in English for a newspaper, he committed 47 grammatical errors in 56 word report then he dropped the journalism plan.
- In 2006, he auditioned and got selected as radio jockey, though he never knew what an RJ was back then.
- He started his career as a radio jockey at Radio Mirchi Coimbatore, with a three-hour morning drive show called ‘Hello Coimbatore‘ which dealt with social issues.
- His talk show- Cross Talk became very popular among youngsters. He uploaded several clips of the show on SoundCloud. Those links went viral, crossing over a million hits in a single week. Not only in India, his links were downloaded in United States (over 20%), United Arab Emirates, Singapore, Seychelles, Germany and Spain.
Rj Senthil Father Brown
- The ‘Cross Talk’ show earned him a name- ‘Cross Talk Balaji’.
- Differnet apps have been developed on him on different platforms; android, windows and iOS.
- He got married at the age of 21.
Rj Senthil Father Actor
- In 2013, he debuted in the Tollywood with the movie- Ethir Neechal. Once, he and G. V. Prakash Kumar met a major car accident during the filming of ‘Kadavul Irukkan Kumaru’ but sustained only minor injuries.
Rj Senthil Father Wife
- He runs a YouTube channel- ‘Panjumittai Productions’ where he uploads short videos dealing with current issues.