Nuka World Hubologists Bug? So I'm stuck on this 'Trip to The Stars' Mission. After 'everything' - trying to be non-spoilery - Dara returns to the barn in the Back of the Junkyard, and I can't proceed as 'We'll talk in a minute. Trip to the stars - Quest breaking bug I picked up the power distributor in the junkyard and installed it way before I collected the spacesuits to Dara. Now when it's telling me to as an objective, I am getting a quest marker to where it spawned before even though it's already installed and I can't progress.
Hole in the Wall
|Given By||Doctor Forsythe|
Personal vault quarters
Curie, as a permanent companion
Here, Kitty Kitty
Hole in the Wall is a quest that can be obtained in the Commonwealth in Fallout 4.
A vault that has withstood the test of both nuclear fire and time, is now being threatened by a mysterious disease, and will need the help of an outsider to save one of their own.
Power Distributor Fallout 4
- After helping the various vault inhabitants, leaving the vault, and then returning a short time later, the Sole Survivor will be met with a scene of chaos, as the vault residents are in a state of panic over the young Austin having fallen deathly ill due to being bitten by an unknown variant of molerat.
- Speaking with Doctor Forsythe and Bobby DeLuca at the vault's clinic, will reveal that Bobby knows of a secret area of the vault where he hid his stash of chems, which is where the molerat had come from. Forsythe will request for the Sole Survivor to search this section of the vault, in hopes of finding an antidote, in which Bobby will escort them to the secret area's hidden entrance.
- After reaching the secret section of the vault, and after Bobby leaves the Sole Survivor's party, the Sole Survivor will need to fight through the nesting molerats, and eventually their broodmother, effectively putting an end to one of Vault-Tec's vault experiments, which is revealed to have been the infecting of vault dwellers with various sicknesses, in order to devise a serum that could combat all human illnesses.
- The Sole Survivor will then discover the last remaining scientist of Vault 81, a unique Mr. Handy model programmed with a French female personality. After releasing Curie from her containment, she will give the Sole Survivor the last remaining cure, in which the party will then need to travel back to the vault's clinic in order to cure Austin.
- Should the cure be handed over, the Sole Survivor will suffer a permanent -10 to the health pool; however, this will gain access to a unique weapon and living quarters in exchange for this sacrifice.
- Should the cure be kept or shared, Austin will die, and the Sole Survivor will recover from the health penalty, at the cost of the before mentioned rewards.
- Regardless of how the Sole Survivor deals with Austin, this quest will conclude, and Curie will offer herself as a permanent companion option.
- In the contained room where Curie is stationed, the Sole Survivor will find the Medicine Bobblehead
- Numerous details are spread throughout the secret area of the vault describing the cure's creation. In particular, why it was worthwhile violating ethics to infect Vault 81 because the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. However, no moral choice is laid upon the player to decide whether to cure all disease or just Austin, instead only offering the player the cure for the Vault 81 Molerat Disease.
- It is difficult, though possible, to complete the quest without contracting the disease. However, if the player character, a companion, or even a protection is bitten, the Sole Survivor will become infected.
- The console can be used to spawn a second cure with the command 'player.additem 55f10'.
What Are The Hubologists After
- As of 2015-12-29, quickly dropping the cure before it is removed after agreeing to save Austin allows the player to keep the cure and save Austin.
- (Patched) If the Sole Survivor says to Forsythe that they are keeping the cure, he will ask of them if they really and truly intend to, in which the Sole Survivor will then turn away, and can then use the cure on themselves at their own personal leisure, in order to remove the molerat disease debuff if needed. They can then turn back to the doctor afterwards and say 'You are right,' in which both the Sole Survivor and Austin will be inexplicably cured.
- Occasionally, the infirmary will have two chairs near the table to the left of the entrance, and Dr. Forsythe will sit in one of them. If the cure is handed over to Forsythe while he is sitting down, he will not walk over and administer the cure to Austin. This can sometimes be fixed by exiting vault 81, or by reloading a save.
Trip To The Stars Fallout 4 Bug Bite
Fallout 4 quests
|Main quests||Sole Survivor main quests||War Never Changes ·Out of Time ·Jewel of the Commonwealth ·Unlikely Valentine ·Getting a Clue ·Reunions ·Dangerous Minds ·Shattered ·The Glowing Sea ·Hunter/Hunted ·The Molecular Level ·Institutionalized|
|Institute main quests||Institutionalized ·Synth Retention ·The Battle of Bunker Hill ·Mankind - Redefined ·Mass Fusion ·Pinned ·Powering Up ·End of the Line ·Airship Down ·Nuclear Family|
|Brotherhood of Steel main quests||Reveille ·Fire Support ·Call to Arms ·Semper Invicta ·Shadow of Steel ·Tour of Duty ·Show No Mercy ·From Within ·Outside the Wire ·Liberty Reprimed ·Blind Betrayal ·Tactical Thinking ·Spoils of War ·Ad Victoriam ·The Nuclear Option (Brotherhood of Steel) ·A New Dawn|
|The Railroad main quests||Road to Freedom ·Tradecraft ·Underground Undercover ·Operation Ticonderoga ·Precipice of War ·Rockets' Red Glare ·The Nuclear Option (Railroad) ·Burning Cover|
|The Minutemen main quests||When Freedom Calls ·Sanctuary ·The Sight ·Taking Independence ·Old Guns ·Inside Job ·Form Ranks ·Defend the Castle ·The Nuclear Option (Minutemen) ·With Our Powers Combined|
|Side quests||Miscellaneous side quests||Benign Intervention ·The Big Dig ·Confidence Man ·Curtain Call ·The Disappearing Act ·The Gilded Grasshopper ·Here There Be Monsters ·Long Time Coming ·Diamond City Blues ·The Devil's Due ·Emergent Behavior ·Human Error ·Kid in a Fridge ·Last Voyage of the USS Constitution ·Long Road Ahead ·Pull the Plug ·Special Delivery ·Emogene Takes a Lover ·The Secret of Cabot House ·The Silver Shroud ·Vault 81 ·Hole in the Wall ·Here, Kitty Kitty ·Short Stories ·The Marowski Heist|
|Institute side quests||Building a Better Crop ·Plugging a Leak ·A House Divided|
|Brotherhood of Steel side quests||The Lost Patrol ·Duty or Dishonor ·A Loose End ·Getting Technical ·Blood Bank ·Reactor Coolant|
|The Railroad side quests||Boston After Dark ·Memory Interrupted ·Butcher's Bill|
|Minutemen side quests||The First Step ·Raider Troubles ·Abernathy Farm: Retribution|
|Radiant quests||Pest Control: (location) ·Hypothesis ·Appropriation ·Reclamation: (location) ·Political Leanings ·Cleansing the Commonwealth ·Quartermastery ·Leading by Example ·Learning Curve ·Feeding the Troops ·Jackpot: (location) ·Concierge ·Weathervane ·Randolph Safehouse ·Variable Removal: (location) ·To the Mattresses ·Lost Soul: (location) ·A Clean Equation ·High Ground ·Kidnapping at (location) ·(location): Greenskins ·Clearing the Way for (location) ·Taking Point ·Ghoul Problem at (location) ·Rogue Courser at (location) ·Resettle Refugees at (location) ·Defend the artillery at (location) ·Stop the Raiding at (location) ·Kidnapped Trader at (location) ·Suspected Synth at (location) ·Water, Food, or Power|
|Freeform/Unmarked quests||A New You ·Art Appreciation ·Botany Class ·Brother Against Brother ·The Cleaner ·Familiar Faces ·Fly Fishing ·Gun Run ·Hazardous Material ·MacCready for Action ·The Memory Den ·Nuka Cola Needs ·Order Up ·Prep School ·Public Knowledge ·Recruiting Hancock ·Tough Times ·Traffic Jam ·Trouble Brewin' ·Wedding Day|
|Add-on quests||Automatron||A New Threat → Headhunting → Mechanical Menace → Restoring Order → Rogue Robot|
|Far Harbor||Far From Home → Walk in the Park → Where You Belong → Best Left Forgotten → The Way Life Should Be → Cleansing the Land (Reformation) → Close to Home|
Living on the Edge: Blood Tide ·Safe Passage ·Hull Breach ·Rite of Passage ·The Hold Out ·Turn Back the Fog ·The Great HuntWorkshop quests: Condensers Down ·Super Mutants in the Fog ·Trapper Attack ·Deadliest Catch
Acadian Ideals: The Arrival ·Hunting the Hunter ·Data Recovery ·The Price of Memory
What Atom Requires: Visions in the Fog ·The Heretic ·The Trial of Brother Devin ·Witch Hunt ·Ablutions
|Vault-Tec Workshop||Vault-Tec Calling → Better Living Underground → A Model Citizen → Explore Vault 88Power to the People → The Watering Hole → Vision of the Future → Lady Luck|
|Nuka-World||All Aboard → Taken for a Ride → An Ambitious Plan → The Grand Tour (Star Control ·High Noon at the Gulch ·Safari Adventure ·A World of Refreshment ·A Magical Kingdom) → Home Sweet Home (Claiming the Commonwealth) → Power Play (Cleaning House)Open Season|
Cappy in the Haystack ·Precious Medals ·Trip to the StarsA Goods Defense ·A Permanent Solution ·Amoral Combat ·Collaring Outside the Lines ·Taking Out the Trash ·Under the Collar ·Capture Settlement/Clear Out Settlement → Subdue Settlement/Shake Down Settlement
|Cut quests||20 Leagues Under the Sea ·Bullet ·Off the Grid ·Salvage ·That's the Spirit ·The Enemy of My Enemy ·The Replacement|
Trip To The Stars Fallout 4 Bugs
Retrieved from 'https://fallout-archive.fandom.com/wiki/Hole_in_the_Wall?oldid=2148328'