#540 UpdatedTyranny: Overlord Editionv1.2.0.0079 + 5 DLCs
Tyranny - Bastard's Wound Downloader
Download Tyranny Bastards Wound Game For PC Full Version. This tyranny bastards wound game is very good game and it was released on November 10, 2016. Tyranny, an original RPG from Obsidian Entertainment, invites the player to make their mark on a world conquered by evil, and the Bastard's Wound expansion opens up a new area of the Tiers where refugees from the war-torn world have established a haven in secret. Tyranny, an original RPG from Obsidian Entertainment, invites the player to make their mark on a world conquered by evil, and the Bastard’s Wound expansion opens up a new area of the Tiers where refugees from the war-torn world have established a haven in secret. Link: http://igg-games.com/tyranny-bastards-wound-free-download.html.
Genres/Tags: RPG, Perspective, Isometric, 3D models on 2D backgrounds, Party-based, Pausable real-time
Companies: Obsidian Entertainment / Paradox Interactive
Original Size: 8.5 GB
Repack Size: from 5.6 GB [Selective Download]
Tyranny Bastards Wound Repack در این بازی دنیا بهم ریخته است و در این میان شیاطین قدرت دنیا را بر دست گرفته اند. تنها وظیفه شما در این بازی این است که با بازماندگان متحد شوید و به جنگ با دشمنان بروید و عدالت.
- 1337x / KAT [magnet] [.torrent file only]
- RuTor [magnet]
- Tapochek.net [magnet]
- Filehoster: MultiUpload (10+ hosters, interchangeable) [Use JDownloader2]
- Filehoster: 3 hosters (Uploaded by Susch, interchangeable, NOT compatible with MU mirrors) [Use JDownloader2]
- Filehoster: WorldSrc [Single Direct Link] (Upto 100MB/s, NOT compatible with other mirrors)
Screenshots (Click to enlarge)
- Based on Tyranny.Bastards.Wound.Repack-RELOADED release: rld-tyrbastwour.iso (8,518,402,048 bytes)
- All released DLCs added and activated
- Missing Overlord Edition bonuses (OST, wallpapers, game map, art book, etc.) added. OST is present in MP3 only, FLAC and WAV versions omitted
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- You may skip downloading and installing of Overlord Edition bonus content
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 8.5 to 5.6~6 GB, depending on selected content)
- Installation takes 3-10 minutes (depending on your system and selected components)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 16 GB
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
In Tyranny, the grand war between good and evil is over – and the forces of evil, led by Kyros the Overlord, have won. The Overlord’s merciless armies dominate the face of the world, and its denizens must find their new roles within the war-torn realm… even as discord begins to rumble among the ranks of Kyros’ most powerful Archons.
Players will experience the new world order under the Overlord in a reactive role-playing game (RPG), interacting with the populace as a powerful Fatebinder in the Overlord’s forces — roaming the lands to inspire loyalty or fear as they bring control to the last holdouts of the Tiers.
- Branching, unique stories in an original setting: The battle between good and evil has already taken place, and evil stands victorious
- Choices matter – make world-altering decisions with far-reaching consequence: As a Fatebinder in the Overlord’s army you wield a vast amount of power in the occupied lands of the Tiers. Will you use that to inspire stability and loyalty, will you be feared, or will you seek your own power?
- Challenging, classic RPG combat: Tactical real-time-with-pause combat with new party-driven mechanics and modern presentation
- A rich original setting: Not just another “hero’s journey” — Tyranny turns the archetypal RPG story on its head and allows players to explore a new take on good and evil
- Pre-Order Items
- Tales from the Tiers
- Coat of Arms
- Portrait Pack
- Bastard’s Wound
Included Overlord Edition Content
- Ringtones: Three notification tones and one ringtone
- Digital Original Soundtrack: The soundtrack includes 18 tracks containing a total of 57 min from the game
- Digital High-Resolution Game Map
- Exclusive Coat of Arms: Adds 4 unique coat of arms to the Fatebinder’s selection of personalized war banners – show your allegiance with either The Disfavored, Scarlet Chorus, Tunon the Adjudicator, or Kyros the Overlord.
- Short Story Collection: A rich digital collection of ten short stories from the world of Tyranny, giving readers a deeper look at the brutal world and powerful characters that live under Kyros’ rule. Written by the creative team behind Tyranny, these stories introduce several of the game’s companions and key characters. This collection includes three exclusive tales never seen before, alongside seven originally published on the official Tyranny website.
- Digital High-Resolution Wallpapers: Add your desktop to Kyros’ domain with a selection of high-quality artwork from Tyranny, sized for PC desktops in high resolution. The collection includes ten different pieces from the Tyranny art team, including one signed by the developers.
- Digital Collector’s Guide Book: Discover the lore and secrets of Tyranny in a comprehensive world guide from author John Helfers. Explore artwork from the game alongside the stories of the people and places of the Tiers, and discover the world that Kyros has brought to heel. Includes a foreword from Obsidian Entertainment.
- Digital Art Book
This repack IS NOT backwards compatible with my previous repack of this game.
Bastard’s Wound is a new DLC for Tyranny, announced on June 13, 2017 and released on September 7, 2017.
- 3New additions
Features[edit | edit source]
Bastard’s Wound is an expansion that builds upon the game’s compelling story. New characters and new stories await in Bastard’s Wound, including a closer look at the world of the Beastmen, the fate of a refugee settlement, and all-new companion quests featuring three of Tyranny’s most memorable party members: Lantry, Barik, and Verse.
The expansion integrates seamlessly into the base game and reloading an earlier save will activate it (even an end-game save from Act 3). The story will start automatically in Act 2, after conquering the first territory, with a missive from Sage L starting the Hidden Truths quest. Reading the missive (May Knowledge Survive) marks The Shattered Bastion on the world map.
Note that in order to complete companion quests, you must load an Act 2 save.
Features[edit | edit source]
- A Refuge from Kyros: Players explore an all-new section of the world, centered around an illegal settlement of those who have fled the devastation of the war. What sentence will you mete out to the stragglers?
- Companion Quests: Learn more about the history and personality of Verse, Barik, and Lantry, in new quests and interactions to earn their loyalty or enmity.
- Loyalty and Service: Bastard’s Wound arrived alongside a free update to Tyranny, including new voice-acting, expanded content in the game’s third act, and an all-new path to an unseen ending. What fate awaits those who remain truly loyal to Kyros?