VICCP steam key free gift. FREE Codes & Giveaways. FREE STEAM KEYS. Instant delivery 24/7. Instant download. FREE STEAM GAMES. Brainstorming / Puzzle / Quest / Point Click.You are using mysterious remote control that you can control. Click on everything and explore. Make decisions, solve puzzles. Every choice you make will have consequences. The game has a lot of endings.
VICCP looks quite unusual, a puzzle game about a strange control panel that you need to tinker with to figure out how it all works and what exactly it does.
You are using mysterious remote control that you can control. Click on everything and explore. Make decisions, solve puzzles. Every choice you make will have consequences. The game has a lot of endings that you have to find yourself.
- We deliver landmark projects. When it comes to floor polishing, we are proud to say that VIC has made a name for itself by providing the finest quality of services, achieving 100% customer satisfaction, and providing a variety of top-class solutions with affordable pricing and on-time delivery We are VIC and we are creating milestones in floor polishing and other concrete services.
- VICCP places you in front of a top secret outdated-appearing control panel, without giving you any information as to your role or what you must achieve. You simply mess around with the interface trying to reach multiple different endings. There are 15 Steam Achievements, all documented in the walkthrough below.
- Amazon.com: AroundTheOffice Compatible Calculator Ink Rollers 3 Pack - IR-40T/Canon CP13/NU-KOTE NR42/NR422 Replacement for Various Sharp, Victor, Adler-Royal, Canon, CASIO, Ti Calculators.
- 31 votes, 14 comments. 220k members in the Unity3D community. News, Help, Resources, and Conversation. A User Showcase of the Unity Game Engine.
Originally released in June, the developer later added Linux support to it in early July.
- Lots of puzzles
- Atmospheric graphics and soundtrack
- Achievements/bonuses for each ending you find
- Old school spirit
- A lot of endings.
- Many references and Easter eggs.
Seems like a pretty fun idea for a game, very similar to Please, Don’t Touch Anything which also has Linux support (Linux came after the original release) and is highly rated. VICCP only has around 33 user reviews, with it being a bit of a mixed bag at 'Mostly Positive'. If you like vague and difficult puzzle games, this might be something to take a look at.
You can find VICCP on Steam.