- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- BROADCAST_STICKY: Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents. These are broadcasts whose data is held by the system after being finished, so that clients can quickly retrieve that data without having to wait for the next broadcast.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- Download Smart Recorder – High-quality voice recorder APK - Smart Recorder is a straightforward app that enables users to record audio in high-quali.
- Download Audio Recorder app for Android. Record high quality audio using Audio Recorder.
- Download Parrot - Voice Recorder app for Android. A user-friendly recording app with high-quality audio.
Versatile MP3 recorder with auto-backup to Dropbox and Google Drive
Version: Varies with device
Download Voice recorder APK for Android. The latest version 3.2 has 5.00 star rating from 1 votes. This free music app has over 673673 downloads. We can all be grateful to Recorder & Music (recorder, weather, forecast) for such a good audio, voice, recorder application. It is useful and works fine on my Android phone and tablet. Download Voice Recorder app for Android. Record all the external sound to mp3 filesuseful record function.
What's new in version Varies with device– Instant share button on the recording screen
– Options to disable delete and share button on the recording screen
– Ability to set lifetime counter manually
App DescriptionThe Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder is a feature-packed, yet easy to use app that takes the mobile sound recording to the next level. The variety of customization options suggest the ultimate user experience and it’s high-fidelity 44 kHz audio sampling makes it miles ahead of any standard recording app.
What can you use the recorder app for?
From personal voice notes, group discussions, lectures, talks to band practice, concerts, and so much more — if you can hear it, this app can record it.
• Shhh! - Discretion Mode
• 320 kbps recordings
• Home Screen Widgets
• Google Drive or Dropbox Auto Upload
• Clip Management
• Wi-Fi Transfer
• Control Gain Level
How does it work?
Start the app and you are good to go! Press the striking Red button, and you'll immediately start recording. Being a pro recorder app, Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder (Pro) allows you to customize your notification drawer for even easier access. Another great “ease-of-access” feature the app provides is the home screen widget for even quicker recordings.
With this voice recorder app, you won’t ever have to fuss with your phone to get the best recording quality. Record yourself and practice for a presentation, record song ideas and brainstorming sessions. You can record anything!
More details about the features:
MP3 clips: Your recordings are stored as MP3 files in real-time, which are compact enough and can be played almost everywhere.
Keep Recordings Safe: With automatic upload to Dropbox and Google Drive, your recordings are stored safely and you can free up more space on your device. Sync happens when the preferred connection is available (Wi-Fi only or Wi-Fi and mobile network).
Home Screen Widgets: You can start, pause, and resume recording in a flash with the home screen widgets specially designed for your personal voice recorder.
Quality Settings: Customize audio quality with a changeable bit rate up to 320 kbps. You can also record in WAV, OGG, M4A, and FLAC (experimental) formats.
Input Selection: Select the more sensitive front microphone, or the clearer back microphone as you wish (depending on individual device). Whether you only need an MP3 voice sample or you are recording a demo, this app has got you covered.
Shhh! You can switch the recording icon for discretion so nobody notices if you are pressing the record button.
Manage Clips: Share, sort, rename and delete recordings as you please. Speed up playback to save time, or slow down to perceive details in your recordings without changing pitch.
Wi-Fi Transfer: Transfer recordings to your computer and other devices wirelessly with the built-in Wi-Fi Transfer, utilizing your home Wi-Fi or your device's Wi-Fi Hotspot capability.
Gain: Specify input gain settings in real-time for optimum recording at various noise levels.
If you have any questions about the professional voice recorder app, feel free to read the FAQ Link: http://www.hiqrecorder.com/faq
– Phone calls are not supported.
– Widgets are enabled only when the app is installed on the phone’s main storage, not an SD card. To use widgets, go to Android Settings → Apps and move the app to the phone.
Playback speed can be adjusted, up to 4x slower or 3x faster!
Recordings can be named according to a customizable template.
Last-recorded clips can be instantly played or deleted from the main screen.
Auto-stop timer can be set permanently.
Fixes for FLAC format: More phones can play FLAC files now.
Fixes for Google Drive uploads.
(2.4.1) Fixes for Tasker integration.
Ratings and Reviews
Rating: 4.7 / 5 - 6500 votes
Very good, the 1 thing missing is the ability to record phone calls. Then it would be 5* Other apps can work round the issue, why can't this one?
Contains too many trackers while being paid, closed source and having internet permission. A piece of spyware.
I opened it downloaded the real deal for $3.59 and in just a few minutes and proceeded to record my club experience. I was pleasantly surprised! what can you expect from a phone app? W, expect a lot from this one. MP3 recordings for 359 at a fairly high bitrate, considering!
Worked great on my old phone. Would record for days, until the storage ran out. But on my newer devices it likes to stop recording for no reason. I'll come back to me phone after a while and find it stopped recording 3 hours after I started it. So this makes this app useless.
Love the app but, when recording nature sounds in a remote area, I was suddenly denied use of Hi-Q because Google couldn't verify that I had purchased the app due to no Internet connection. REALLY? This is a one time paid app that I have owned for years, not a subscription requiring further payments. Google can certainly tell that I have paid. I had a long hike out without the recordings I was after. FIX THIS, PLEASE!!!
|Category||Music & Audio Apps|
|Latest Version||Varies with device|
|Compatibility||Android 2.3+ (SDK 9)|
Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder (Pro) Varies with device (1)
Added on: 2020-09-19
File Size: 1 MB
Compatibility: Android 2.3+ (SDK 9)